Saturday, July 30, 2011

39 Weeks

*I will be doing a post on Wyndon and the story of his arrival - along with pictures - in the next couple of days, but I have to get this one done first.... I prefer things to be in order ;) Also, a huge thank-you to my sister for the awesome new blog design. Thanks Cherrie!
























Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 39 weeks
Size of Baby W: Mini Watermelon (about 20 inches & 7.25 lbs)
Total Weight Gain/Loss: 27 pounds (Yikes! Up 4 lbs in 1 week!)
Maternity Clothes: Mostly maternity clothes, some normal tops & skirts
Gender: BOY!!! Wyndon James Wagner
Movement: He's been pretty active off & on all day; it seems like he is doing mostly rolling around with very few kicks/punches. He has definitely dropped and sometimes I feel like I can't sit up straight because it feels like I'm squishing something, lol
What I Miss: Sleeping on my stomach and sleeping through the night
Cravings: McDonald's French Fries, Pizza, & Coke
Wyatt's Cravings: None
Symptoms: Leg cramps at night; having to go to the bathroom more often; more difficulty sleeping/getting comfortable; indigestion; low back pain; getting out of breath easier; my ankles (mostly my left one) have started swelling at the end of the day or when I get hot; and overall discomfort (yes, the list keeps getting longer!)
Best Moment This Week: Getting excited about our little man's arrival in 1 week or less!

To be quite honest, I can't remember much about this week.... We've had a little 'excitement' since then :) We were supposed to have our weekly appointment on Thursday morning, July 21, but Wyndon decided to start his arrival process Wednesday night. I was going to wait until after the appointment to write this post so I could give any progress update there may be. As the week progressed, I just remember being more and more uncomfortable. Also, I gained 4 pounds in one week! That is the most I've gained in a week throughout the whole pregnancy. I don't usually get hung up on weight, but I was a little shocked to see that number on the scale. I actually thought the scale was broken so I weighed myself again, lol! I was a little worried what I might gain the next week, lol!

Here's my mid-week/ 38 1/2 week photo:
I know this was a short post and most of you are more interested in Wyndon's arrival, but I wanted to make sure I didn't forget to post my 39 week info. Hopefully I'll be able to get caught up on posts in the next few days. In the meantime, here's a little tease ;)
 

No comments: