Saturday, July 2, 2011

36 Weeks - Only 4ish Weeks Left!!!















 Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 36 weeks
Size of Baby W: Crenshaw Melon (about 18.75 inches & 5.75 lbs)
Total Weight Gain/Loss: 21 pounds
Maternity Clothes: Mostly maternity clothes, some normal tops & skirts
Gender: BOY!!! Wyndon James Wagner
Movement: He's been pretty active off & on all day; it seems like he is doing mostly rolling around with very few kicks/punches. He's also had the hiccups several times
What I Miss: Sleeping on my stomach and not getting out of breath putting on my shoes, lol
Cravings: McDonald's French Fries, Pizza, Ice Cream & Sno Cones
Wyatt's Cravings: None
Symptoms: Leg cramps at night; having to go to the bathroom more often; more difficulty sleeping/getting comfortable; indigestion; low back pain; and getting out of breath easier (yes, the list keeps getting longer!)
Best Moment This Week: Hearing his heartbeat again and realizing this is the month we will probably meet him!

So we had our appointment this morning and now we will go every week! I can't believe it is already July.... and he's due in July!!! It really seems like the time has flown by! We are ready, for the most part anyways. There are a couple of little things we want to get taken care of, but otherwise I think we're as ready as we're ever going to be! Everything looked well today and thankfully they didn't say anymore about me needing to drink more water! The last 2 appointments, they've told me I need to drink more water. I'm not sure how much more I can drink unless I want to just sit on the toilet all day, lol! I have been having to go about once an hour, which is sometimes difficult while I'm flying. She did check me today and said that my cervix is still closed but very soft, so there's at least a little going on. I also preregistered for the epidural today (I haven't decided if I'm actually going to get one or not, but you have to sign up for it just in case you decide you want it).

I am still flying, believe it or not! My original thinking was that I was going to stop flying at the beginning of June. Well, obviously that didn't happen since it is now July, lol! The only part that is starting to bother me is the extreme heat. We've been over 100 the past couple of days here, so it'll tire you out pretty quickly (I'm hot natured anyways, so that doesn't help either). It is also starting to get a little more difficult to maneuver myself into & out of some of the airplanes. At this point, I'm just taking it week by week and I think I'll know when it's time to stop. I do have one student who told me he thinks it'd be exciting if I went into labor while we were flying (he thought it'd be cool to declare an emergency for his instructor going into labor). I told him if that happens I'd try to make sure he was the lucky student, lol! Although, I don't plan on that happening (& hope it doesn't)!

Here is my mid-week/ 35 1/2 week photo:

I am really looking forward to the 3 day weekend! There's a lot I need to get done around the house- some cleaning and putting away more baby stuff, as well as just relaxing and taking it easy. It's hard to believe this is going to be the last holdiay that it is just the 2 of us! I hope everyone has a safe & Happy Fourth of July!!!

No comments: