Friday, July 1, 2011

35 Weeks















Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 35 weeks
Size of Baby W: Honeydew melon (about 18 inches & 5.25 lbs)
Total Weight Gain/Loss: 19.5 pounds
Maternity Clothes: Mostly maternity clothes, some normal tops & skirts
Gender: BOY!!! Wyndon James Wagner
Movement: He's been pretty active off & on all day; it seems like he is doing mostly rolling around with very few kicks/punches. He's also had the hiccups several times
What I Miss: Sleeping on my stomach and not getting out of breath putting on my shoes, lol
Cravings: McDonald's French Fries, Pizza, & Sno Cones
Wyatt's Cravings: None
Symptoms: Leg cramps at night; having to go to the bathroom more often; more difficulty sleeping/getting comfortable; indigestion; low back pain; and getting out of breath easier (yes, the list keeps getting longer!)
Best Moment This Week: Watching my belly move a lot

This post is waaaaay overdue! We have been so busy the last couple of weeks! For the past 3 weekends, we have been in AR - for baby showers, a wedding, and we had a little overnight trip with our Sunday School class. Last week, we went over on Friday morning so I could spend some time with my sister. We had a family shower on Saturday morning and my sister (& brother-in-law & niece) had to leave right after lunch on Saturday. I plan to do a post for each of the showers we've had, so hopefully I can get caught up on those within the next week or so.

There really isn't much to report on the pregnancy for this week. I am feeling good for the most part. I do get out of breath and tired easily so I've just been trying to take it a little easier than normal. I can't believe how close we are to meeting this little guy! I'm really excited to see him and hold him, just not really looking forward to the 'getting him out' part, lol!

Here's my mid-week/ 34 1/2 week photo:
One last thing I have to share with you 'cause it's just so cute... Wyatt's aunt sent us (Wyndon) another package last week with a gift to take to the family shower as well as this little guy:
 Isn't he adorable?!?! He is the Royal Engagement Commemorative Teddy Bear from the Great British Teddy Bear Company and is wearing Prince William's flight uniform - so fitting since we're both pilots! I can't wait to get a little clear box/container to display him in and put him on the bookshelf in Wyndon's room. Thanks Auntie Nette!

Check back tomorrow for the 36 week post - including the latest from our appointment today :)

No comments: