Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Friend Shower

The next shower I had was a friends shower. My 2 bestest friends hosted it on June 11th in Arkansas at a restaurant called Noodles. Here are some of the picture highlights from it:

Miranda, Me, & Stephanie

My friend Jennifer who drove over from Tulsa for the shower. I'm so glad she got to come!

Wyatt's mom was so nice to send a huge box of gifts to my mother's house for her to bring to my friend shower. I think there were like 11 individually wrapped gifts, so I know she is so excited about her first grandbaby! She got us/Wyndon some super cute things! I don't think there are pictures of everything, but I'll post pictures of my favorites:
Super cute outfits - with airplanes on them :)
This is peel and stick vinyl chalkboard things in the shape of airplanes. I can't wait to put these on his walls when he gets a little older!
This is a hooded towel - love the colors & the 'W' on it!
Miranda made me these monogram burp cloths - they're almost too pretty to use!

Basket full of goodies from Steph

And she made me this cute diaper cake!

I got several other wonderful gifts and am so blessed to have such amazing friends!

No comments: