Sunday, June 19, 2011

34 Weeks















Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 34 weeks
Size of Baby W: Cantaloupe (about 17.75 inches & 4.75 lbs)
Total Weight Gain/Loss: 19 pounds
Maternity Clothes: Mostly maternity clothes, some normal tops & skirts
Gender: BOY!!! Wyndon James Wagner
Movement: He's been pretty active off & on all day; it seems like he is doing mostly rolling around with very few kicks/punches. He's also had the hiccups several times
What I Miss: Sleeping on my stomach
Cravings: Chocolate & Coke
Wyatt's Cravings: None
Symptoms: Leg cramps at night; having to go to the bathroom more often; more difficulty sleeping/getting comfortable; indigestion; low back pain; and getting out of breath easier (yes, the list keeps getting longer!)
Best Moment This Week: Getting to hear his heartbeat again

We had our 2 week appointment on Friday. We go back in 2 weeks and then it will be every week. WOW! I can't believe we are that close to the end! The appointment went really and she said things were looking really good. She did tell me that I need to be drinking more water - to the tune of 5 bottles a day! That's a lot of water! I've already been drinking 2 1/2 to 3 and have to go to the bathroom just about once an hour. I can only imagine how frequently I'll need to go if I drink 5 bottles. I'm not sure I'd make it through a flight if I do that. So, I'm going to drink as much as I can while I'm on the ground and limit my intake a little before flights. I think I had about 4 to 4 1/2 bottles on Friday and I had to go all.the.time! She also told me that I should probably fit in another meal during the day, possibly even 2. I've still been eating about the same portion size for meals, but my snacks in between have gotten a little bigger. I'll have to make sure and start packing 2 lunches I guess, lol!
 
There's not much else to report on. We've just been doing our normal day to day stuff - work, sleep, & eat. I do have to go in the nursery and just look at it at least once a day, lol. I absolutely love the way it turned out and it is definitely my favorite room in the house!
 
Here's my mid-week/ 33 1/2 week photo:
 
 
We've had a busy weekend - our Sunday school class went on an overnight trip Friday evening through Saturday afternoon - so I'm going to keep this post short. I do have pictures to post from my showers and also this past weekend. Hopefully I'll be able to get those posts done in the next couple of days. I hope everyone had a great weekend and Happy Father's Day to all the dad's out there!

1 comment:

Meme Brenda said...

That picture of you all dressed up and prego is beautiful!! you should frame it and put it in his room! looking forward to seeing you this weekend.