Monday, June 13, 2011

~Before (Office) & After (Nursery)~

Ok, what you've all been waiting for...... pictures of the mostly finished nursery!!! We don't have anything on the walls yet and I'm still working on the bookshelf & finishing touches on the table, but this is what we have so far. A huge thank you to my wonderful mother who made the bedding and my awesome hubby for the hard work he did on painting the walls!

Here is the office before:

 ~Please ignore the clutteredness (is that a word?!?) of the bookshelf & closet

~And yes, that is a golfing Santa on the top shelf (he's been there for a couple of years...)




And the nursery after pictures:


 I feel so much better now that it is mostly done. I absolutely LOVE the way it turned out and can't wait to put little Wyndon in there!

1 comment:

Lea Liz said...

What an adorable nursery!! I love the color scheme!!! Who made the bedding?