Saturday, June 4, 2011

32 Weeks















Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 32 weeks
Size of Baby W: Large Jicama (about 16.7 inches & 3.75 lbs)
Total Weight Gain/Loss: 17 pounds
Maternity Clothes: Mostly normal tops & dresses; maternity pants & shorts
Gender: BOY!!! Wyndon James Wagner
Movement: He's been pretty active off & on all day, but most active in the evenings & I can feel more of his movements, rather than just kicking
What I Miss: Sleeping on my stomach
Cravings: McDonald's French Fries, Ice cream, Snow Cones & Coke
Wyatt's Cravings: None
Symptoms: Leg cramps at night; having to go to the bathroom more often; more difficulty sleeping/getting comfortable; indigestion; low back pain; and getting out of breath easier (yes, the list keeps getting longer!)
Best Moment This Week: The first coat of 'paint' in the nursery is done and second coat is started! Can't wait to see it finished!!!

We had our 32 week appointment on Wednesday. The nurse said I didn't gain any weight, but I know I did! I told her my scales at home said I had and I noticed when we were there 2 weeks ago that their scale was off (it wasn't on zero with nothing on it) so I'm sure that skewed my weight from that visit. We got to hear his heartbeat again :) and she said everything sounded just perfect. We go back in 2 weeks and then it will be every week! Where has the time gone?!? I keep thinking, "This is June and I'm due in July.... oh-my-goodness!" Lol!

The doctor did think I might have or be getting a bladder infection, so she went ahead and wrote me a prescription and send me down to the lab to give a sample. I had already squeezed out what I could to give my doctor's office a sample, so I was thinking there's no way I can give another right now! I told Wyatt he could go ahead and go to work 'cause I was going to have to drink some water before I could pee again. It's a good thing he didn't wait on me because I think it was like 30-45 minutes until I felt like I could go! While I was waiting & drinking the bottle of water the lab lady gave me, she actually called thinking I had left my insurance card. I told her that I was still there... lol! When I finally felt like I could go, I went back and of course missed the cup with part of it. It was pretty sad how little was in the cup, but my doctor had told me they didn't need much of a sample. So, I put it in the little door thing and hoped it was enough!

I worked on Saturday (one of the last for a while!) and Wyatt got started taking everything out of the office so we can turn it into the nursery. He got the primer done and then we went to Lowe's to get the 'paint' Saturday evening. We were both so excited to see how it was going to look that he went ahead and started the first coat when we got home. He was only able to get one of the small walls done, but I was already happy with our decision on the 'paint'. Over the next few days, he got the rest of the first coat done. Thursday evening he got that same little wall's second coat on and I CAN'T wait to see how it looks when it's completely finished!!! 

For Memorial Day, we went over to our friend's house. There were 3 other couples there as well and everyone brought their own meat to grill. We had a fun time visiting and hanging out. It was kinda funny because each couple had a baby - there were actually 2 of us pregnant too! I think everyone was not looking forward to having to go to work on Tuesday though.

Here's my mid-week/31 1/2 week picture:
Other than having a short, busy week, nothing else is really new. Oh, I think we might be getting a little 'parenting' preparation.... Wyatt came home from work about a week ago to find one of our dogs was sick and had left a very smelly mess (#2) all over the kitchen floor. He got it cleaned up before I got home (thank goodness) and he took the dog we thought was sick (Chase) to the vet on Saturday. We thought it was Chase because he had some of it stuck in his hair on his rear-endy. We had to put him in the bathtub and wash his back half to get it all out. The vet gave us some stuff to give him and special canned food to feed him. Then yesterday morning, we found another such mess (much smaller) on the rug in the living room. Also when I went to pack up the dog's kennels to go to AR this weekend, I found another such mess in Chloe's kennel. So, we gave her a bath last night and noticed Chase had more stuck in his rear-endy hair. So back to the bathtub with him. What was so funny was Wyatt pulled out the latex gloves he uses for painting to clean the dog! Then again this morning when he had to clean up another small mess. He said something about using the gloves when he has to change Wyndon's diapers. I thought that was so funny! I will definitely have to be sure and get a picture of it if that is the case (& make sure we are stocked up on latex gloves)!

Hope everyone has a great rest of the weekend!

No comments: