Saturday, June 11, 2011

33 Weeks
















Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 33 weeks
Size of Baby W: Pineapple (about 17 inches & 4.25 lbs)
Total Weight Gain/Loss: 18.5 pounds
Maternity Clothes: Mostly maternity clothes, some normal tops & skirts
Gender: BOY!!! Wyndon James Wagner
Movement: He's been pretty active off & on all day, but most active in the evenings & I can feel more of his movements, rather than just kicking
What I Miss: Sleeping on my stomach
Cravings: McDonald's French Fries, Pizza & Coke
Wyatt's Cravings: None
Symptoms: Leg cramps at night; having to go to the bathroom more often; more difficulty sleeping/getting comfortable; indigestion; low back pain; and getting out of breath easier (yes, the list keeps getting longer!)
Best Moment This Week: Getting the nursery done! (still have a little organizing to go, but it's pretty much finished, yay!)

There isn't really much new to report on this week, except that I feel like my belly gets bigger each day. I look in the mirror and think, "I'm pretty sure I (actually Wyndon) grew overnight!" lol! I also saw a new second digit on the scale that I've never seen before... I know with this whole pregnancy thing it is normal to gain weight, but it is so weird to look at the scale and see such a large number. It almost doesn't really feel like I've gained that much, other than the increasing difficulty in reaching my feet or getting out of breath so much easier, lol.  

This week we (technically Wyatt) have just been trying to get the painting in the nursery finished because my mom was bringing over the crib and changing table Thursday. I am so happy with how it turned out! I just going in there and look at it and feel how smooth the walls are. I am going to do a separate post on the before (office) and after (nursery) once we take some pictures of the nursery (hopefully in the next couple of days). In the meantime, here is a picture I took of the finished walls:
I must say, my husband did an excellent job, especially since this was his first time!

I had my first shower Thursday evening and my second today. That will also be a separate post (I have to get the pictures first). We are so thankful for all the wonderful gifts we have gotten!

Oh, I almost forgot my mid-week/ 32 1/2 week pic:

I hope everyone has a good weekend and don't forget to check back for the finished nursery post!

No comments: