Friday, May 27, 2011

31 Weeks























Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 31 weeks
Size of Baby W: Four Navel Oranges (about 16.25 inches & 3.3 lbs)
Total Weight Gain/Loss: 16 pounds
Maternity Clothes: Mostly normal tops & dresses; some maternity pants
Gender: BOY!!! Wyndon James Wagner
Movement: He's been pretty active off & on all day, but most active in the evenings & I can feel more of his movements, rather than just kicking
What I Miss: Sleeping on my stomach
Cravings: McDonald's French Fries, Any Chocolate & Coke
Wyatt's Cravings: None
Symptoms: Leg cramps at night; having to go to the bathroom more often; more difficulty sleeping/getting comfortable; indigestion; low back pain; and getting out of breath easier (yes, the list keeps getting longer!)
Best Moment This Week: Getting to see the finished bedding and going through all the baby clothes my mom has gotten and picking out the smallest ones to bring home to put in the nursery!

There isn't much new to report on my pregnancy. It seems like my belly is getting so much bigger each week. Sometimes I look in the mirror and am just amazed at how big it's gotten! It'll be interesting to see how much bigger it gets, lol. A lot of my normal shirts are getting too tight to wear. It seems like I feel every single movement Wyndon makes. The movement is no longer just a small area, but my whole belly seems to move when he moves. It's crazy to be able to feel his arms, legs, or body when he moves (I still don't know which part I'm feeling, but when I am laying down I can really feel some body part). Wyatt gets weirded out when we lay belly to belly and he feels him move. It's funny 'cause he'll kinda jump and then move or put his hand between our bellies, lol! Sometimes I 'might' put my belly up next to him on purpose when I know Wyndon is moving just to see Wyatt's reaction! I still have to occasionally remind myself that yes, I am really pregnant! It is so hard to believe that my due date is only 2 months from today! I am so excited to meet this little guy, but we still have lots to do!

Saturday was my 10 year high school reunion. I CAN'T believe I've been out of school for 10 years! I still feel like I just graduated a year or two ago. Since we moved the summer before my senior year, I didn't know all of my classmates very well, but I got to know a handful of them. It was good to see them and catch up a little. We had a cookout for lunch Saturday and then Wyatt and I went to dinner with my 2 best friends and their husbands. It was sooo good to see my bestest friends! I love them so much and can't wait to see them again in a few weeks!

While we were at my parents house, I got to see the finished bedding my mom made. She still has to finish the quilt and the valances, but the bumper pads are done! I LOVE THEM!!!!! I just can't wait to put the room together so I can enjoy looking at it every day. The colors look so good together and are definitely 'me'! My mom did an awesome job! Thanks monna!!!

Here's my mid-week/30 1/2 week pic:

I ordered this skirt off of ebay and didn't realize it has purple-ish and gray zebra stripes along with the black ones. I remembered I had a shirt I got on clearance from Old Navy that I hadn't found anything to wear with, so I pulled it out and what-do-ya-know - it matched! I was pretty excited!

This week has been kind of weird - it hasn't really gone by fast or slow. All day yesterday (Thursday), I kept thinking it was Friday. Then, today kinda felt like Saturday, so I guess I'm just a day ahead or something, lol. I have to work tomorrow, but I do have Monday off, so I am definitely looking forward to that. Hopefully I can be productive and get something accomplished (I have no idea what yet, but probably will include some cleaning). I know what is on Wyatt's agenda for this weekend - getting the office/nursery painted!

I hope everyone has a great Memorial Day weekend!



No comments: