Friday, May 6, 2011

28 Weeks

Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 28 weeks
Size of Baby W: Chinese Cabbage (about 15 inches & 2.25 lbs)
Total Weight Gain/Loss: 13 pounds
Maternity Clothes: Technically no - I can still fasten my pants (barely) but its not very comfortable, so I started wearing a Bella Band
Gender: BOY!!! Wyndon James Wagner
Movement: He's been pretty active off & on all day
What I Miss: Sleeping on my stomach
Cravings: Ice cream & McDonald's french fries
Wyatt's Cravings: None
Symptoms: Leg cramps at night; some pains (I think maybe growing pains) on the top & bottom of my belly; & I've been really tired the past few days
Best Moment This Week: Feeling him move a lot!

I don't really have much new to report on - things have been pretty much the same with my pregnancy this week. I do feel like my belly grew a lot this week and I say that I can't believe how big it's gotten almost every day, lol! It seems like I'm feeling more of Wyndon's movements - probably because he's getting bigger. Sometimes it feels like something hard and round is pushing out like his knee, elbow, or fist. I wish I knew which body part it was.... I've heard that toward the end you'll be able to see like a perfect little footprint or something. That will be so cool!

We went to look for paint last weekend. I think we've decided on what we want to do... It's not exactly just paint... so Wyatt's been reading up on the process. I think I'll wait until it's done and just post pictures of it ;) Also, we were trying to decide how to arrange our furniture and rooms to make everything fit. We have a humongous rocking/reclining chair that matches our couch and loveseat that has been in the office since it won't fit in the living room. We were going to just leave it in there, take down the desk, and put the crib and changing table in there to make the nursery. Well, that's going to be one crowded room! So, I did some measuring and have decided to turn the bed in our guest bedroom the other way and we should have room to move the chair in there. Then we can just have the baby stuff in the old office/new nursery. I'll just have to find someone to help Wyatt move the chair, lol! We're hoping to start moving/switching everything this weekend so we can get the nursery started.

We've been thinking about getting a new table, since we had a tiny 2'x3' table with only 2 stools. We will eventually need somewhere for Wyndon to sit and since we'll be having family over after he's born, we thought they might like to sit somewhere too. We also want to invite friends over for dinner sometime. So we started looking online a little while back and went to a few stores earlier this week. We found the set that we like and for a really good deal. So, we got a new table & chairs this week! Wyatt's only gotten 2 of the chairs put together so far (he's been working extra at work and had a flight yesterday, so hasn't had time to get to the others) so I'll post a pic once we get the whole thing together.

Here's my mid-week pic: 27 1/2 weeks
I am so glad it's Friday! This week has been soooo long! We have something for the next 3 weekends, then it's Memorial Day weekend, then it's June and we have something the last 3 weekends, and then it'll be July! I can't believe how close we are getting!!! Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!


No comments: