Wednesday, April 27, 2011

27 Weeks & End of the Second Trimester

Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 27 weeks
Size of Baby W: Cauliflower
Total Weight Gain/Loss: 11 pounds
Maternity Clothes: Technically no - I can still fasten my pants (barely) but its not very comfortable, so I started wearing a Bella Band yesterday
Gender: BOY!!! Wyndon James Wagner
Movement: He's been pretty active off & on all day; he's been hanging out on the left side of my stomach today - my belly has been lopsided several times today
What I Miss: Sleeping on my stomach
Cravings: McDonald's french fries
Wyatt's Cravings: None
Symptoms: Leg cramps at night & I've been really tired the past few days (I am OUT shortly after my head hits the pillow & I haven't even been waking up when Wyatt's alarm goes off!)
Best Moment This Week: Feeling him move a lot

It's hard to believe this is my last week of the second trimester! I can't believe I am 2/3 of the way there! It seems like it has flown by. I think about all we still need to do to prepare for our little guy and tell myself we've got to get stuff done! I also look at our calendar and wonder where we'll fit it all in. I know we have the busiest few months coming up, but I am already so in love with this little guy & can't wait to meet him (I prefer that he stay put for a while longer, though)! I can't wait to see what he looks like & what his personality is like. One of my friends had her beautiful baby girl over the weekend and that has really gotten me thinking about our little guy.

The past few days I've been a little thirstier than I had been. I told Wyatt that I had to keep Wyndon's swimming pool full! Lol! When he starts moving/kicking, I say he's doing his water aerobics & I've been so tired because of all the swimming lessons I've been giving. I think it's a pretty good explanation, if I do say so myself!

Here's my 26 1/2 week/Easter pic:

We didn't really do much for Easter, but I'm sure that will change next year! We went to church Sunday morning, got Braum's for lunch, relaxed a little (well Wyatt did while I fixed several of my necklaces that had broken over the past few months), back to church Sunday night, & then went to Mazzio's with a few couples from church.

It's been pretty rainy & stormy here the past several days, so I'm hoping we have the pretty weather they're forecasting for the end of the week. I hope everyone has a great week!

No comments: