Saturday, April 2, 2011

23 Weeks

Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 23 weeks
Size of Baby W: Large Mango
Total Weight Gain/Loss: 6-7 pounds
Maternity Clothes: Not yet (had to wear my loosest jeans)
Gender: BOY!!! Wyndon James Wagner
Movement: He's been pretty active off & on all day - but especially during church
What I Miss: Being able to do everything I need to do (without having to take breaks)
Cravings: Loaded  Baked Potatoes & chocolate
Wyatt's Cravings: Chili
Symptoms: Leg cramps at night & I think I had some heartburn last night
Best Moment This Week: Getting some stuff for the nursery & sitting on the couch in the evenings with Wyatt watching my belly move

This week seems to have flown by! I didn't get to work much due to the weather, which means I had time to shop for a few things for the nursery. I plan to do a post - possibly tomorrow - with a few 'sneak peaks' on the nursery decor ;) Wyndon also received his first package in the mail from his Gr-Auntie Nette! I'll include pics of his goodies in the next post.

There's not really much else going on with us - just the normal day-to-day stuff. I'm not sure why, but the past few days I've really been wanting to take a vacation and go to a beach. I guess I'm just ready for spring weather and tired of all this cold, blah weather. I've also been having several crazy dreams at night, most of which I can remember a lot of the details but they are kinda hard to describe.

Here's my mid-week pic from Sunday:
And here's a pic that never got posted:

 This was from back at the end of Feb and I was 18 1/2 weeks at that time. Our Sunday school class had an outing for Valentine's Day (postponed a few weeks due to the snow) and this was right before we left. I got off work early that day, so I had a little extra time to primp and do something different with my hair ;) 

I can't believe it's already April! I think yesterday was one of the first April Fool's Days that I didn't pull any pranks/jokes. Did anyone pull any good pranks/jokes?

Well, that's all for today. I hope everyone has a great weekend & enjoys this beautiful weather we're having! Be sure to check back in the next few days to see some of Wyndon's goodies & some of what I've gotten for the nursery ;)

No comments: