Saturday, March 26, 2011

22 Weeks ~ A Little Late...

Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 22 weeks
Size of Baby W: Spaghetti Squash
Total Weight Gain/Loss: 6 pounds
Maternity Clothes: Not yet (had to wear my loosest jeans)
Gender: BOY!!! Wyndon James Wagner
Movement: He's been pretty active off & on all day - but especially during church
What I Miss: Being able to do everything I need to do (without having to take breaks)
Cravings: Chilli dogs & Mazzio's Cheese Dippers (but not together ;))
Wyatt's Cravings: None this week
Symptoms: Leg cramps at night
Best Moment This Week: Feeling him move a lot

There's not a whole lot new this week as far as my pregnancy goes. I couldn't decide which pose I liked, so I just used them both, lol! I think my belly is really starting to 'pop' out there. It is definitely more noticeable and some of my dresses are too tight to wear now. Wyatt loves to rub my belly and say, "I wish....", but for some reason he won't let me rub his and make a wish, lol! I think there's something wrong with this picture ;) He thinks my little belly is so cute and tells me so every chance he gets. I am really getting excited (not that I wasn't before) about this little guy and am soooo ready to start putting the nursery together. It is still just so amazing that there's a little life growing inside me. I love to just sit with my hand on my belly and feel him move. One of my favorite times of the day is when Wyatt and I are laying in bed cuddeling before we go to sleep. Usually Wyndon is moving around quite a bit, so Wyatt puts his hand on my belly and we just enjoy laying there feeling our baby move. It's the coolest thing ;)

I didn't have to work last Saturday, so I slept in some and then got up and got busy. I needed to try on some maternity clothes I'm borrowing from a friend and also needed to start switching out my winter/summer wardrobe (it'll be so nice when we have enough closet space & room for a dresser that I don't have to pack the other season's stuff up!). We are also trying to make room for Wyndon's stuff (since we haven't had any bites on our house). I was able to move all of my clothes into the closet in our room and Wyatt's going to try to fit his in the guest bedroom closet. We had a humongous tv in the armoire in our bedroom, but decided that room would be better used for clothes. With a little help from me and a dolly, Wyatt was able to get the tv out to the garage. Everytime we've moved that tv in the past, I've gotten hurt, lol! I think the only thing this time was I hit my rear pretty good on one of the door knobs.

The second half of this week was pretty busy for us. We had church on Wednesday night, Wyatt flew and I worked a little late on Thursday so we treated ourselves to a cheap dinner at Chili's, Friday night was the Stewardship Banquet with church, and then I had to work this morning & Wyatt had another flight. Tomorrow is going to be busy too - we've got to get this house cleaned and back in order! It just seems like there is never enough time to get everything done!  

This was my mid-week photo from last Sunday:
I think this was the 3rd time I've worn this dress - 1st time was leaving our wedding ;) and 2nd was to my good friend's wedding. I'm not really sure why/how I remember that, especially since I sometimes can't remember things that really matter, but I do, lol!

I went to Hobby Lobby this afternoon. Man have I missed that place! I don't think I've been since early January - which is a VERY long time for me! I think I was in there for a little less than 2 hours.... I had to see what all I have been missing ;) I was also on the phone with my mom for a large part of that time discussing various things/ideas for Wyndon's nursery. I'll have to post some of the things I've gotten so far as a little nursery teaser ;)

I hope everyone has an awesome Sunday tomorrow - I'm definitely looking forward to church! Hopefully I'll be a little more on top of things for next week's post... In the meantime, Wyatt and I have been thinking about going to register. When did you register and what item(s) do you highly recommend or definitely don't think is needed? Thanks!

No comments: