Thursday, February 24, 2011

18 Weeks


Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 18 weeks
Size of Baby W: Sweet Potato
Total Weight Gain/Loss: 3 pounds
Maternity Clothes: Not yet (but my jeans were awfully tight!)
Gender: Can't wait to find out! (in ONE week!!!)
Movement: Might have felt something today
What I Miss: Being able to do everything I need to do (without having to take breaks)
Cravings: Baked potato and salad
Wyatt's Cravings: None this week
Symptoms: Some headaches and being hungry all the time
Best Moment This Week: Possibly feeling the baby move and we find out the gender on TUESDAY!!!

Last week was a really long, busy week for me. I worked over 60 hours and then came home and did quite a bit of cleaning on Saturday night (for our open house Sunday). I definitely found out I can't do as much as I used to. I woke up Sunday and was having some cramping all morning. After listening to advice from my aunt, I decided it'd be best to stay home and rest/take it easy (it's really hard for me to let myself take a break, especially when there's stuff that needs to be done). I also called my doctor to make sure I didn't need to go in. She thought it could be 'growing pains' and said as long as nothing got worse, I didn't need to be checked out. I was a little worried about it and was definitely relieved when it started going away that afternoon/evening. 

We only had one couple come to the open house, in addition to the one showing we had earlier Sunday morning. Both really like the house, but weren't sure about the area. We have our eyes on a couple of houses we are really interested in, so please continue to pray that our house will sell if it's God's will (and preferably sooner rather than later - I don't want to be extremely pregnant and trying to move ;))

On a lighter and more fun note, we have our ultrasound Tuesday to determine the gender... YAY!!!! I am soooo ready to find out! I have purposefully saved my blue and pink tanks for the reveal of the gender. So, be looking for a specific color next week ;)  I noticed a lot of you have voted in our poll, but it doesn't show who voted what. I'd like to know what everyone thinks, so leave me a comment with your vote/what color tank you think I'll wear for the picture.

I hope everyone has a great Friday and relaxing weekend!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your pregnancy! This is my first visit to your blog and I voted girl.I have a girl and LOVE it so I thought I'd just go ahead and vote for that. :) That Tuesday ultrasound is so special!