Wednesday, December 29, 2010

It's been a while....

Where did this year go?!? I can't believe it will be 2011 on Saturday!!! It's been a busy, hectic, crazy last few months, so I'm definitly looking forward to the new year and everything it has in store for us. I hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas and had a wonderful time with friends and/or family. We were able to spend several days in Arkansas with my family and will get to see Wyatt's family this weekend for New Year's. I know I say this on just about every post, but I am really hoping to blog more often and keep everyone a little better updated on what's going on in our lives. So for now, I just wanted to let everyone know that I'm still here and we're doing great! I plan to make another, more detailed post about our Christmas (with pictures, since I think this is my first post without any...) over the weekend, so be sure to check back! Hope you have a Happy New Year!!!

* I'd also like to wish my favorite niece, Calloway, a very Happy 3rd Birthday!!! ~Unc & Bizby

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Looking forward to a new post! : )