Tuesday, June 8, 2010

2 Months?!?

How has it already been 2 months since my last post??? It seems like time is just flying by faster and faster! Anyways, I had every intention of posting about our vacation to Florida for my friend's wedding this past week, but I think I'll wait until tomorrow. I've been really good at this whole procrastination thing lately... Other than that, our life has been pretty busy. The weather has finally been pretty good, so that means I've been able to work quite a bit. Wyatt finished up his spring semester at OSU Tulsa and is now trying to finish up his flying so he can start doing some instructing on the side. I've finally learned how to drive my 'new' car that I got last May. That's a whole post of it's own though. Maybe I'll get that done in the next few days too! Well, I just wanted to give a quick update and let you know I'm still here! Make sure to check back in the next few days (assuming I don't procrastinate any more...)!

1 comment:

Jazmin @ My Little Memory Jar said...

Awww Libby your blog is so pretty!