Thursday, January 13, 2011

12 Weeks

Ok, let me first point out that it has only been 11 days since my last post and that makes me very happy and proud of myself!!!

To help keep track of my pregnancy, I've decided to do a weekly 'bump' picture. As of right now, I don't really have a bump, but I know it will happen soon and I want to document it. I decided 12 weeks is a good time to start since it's the end of the first trimester and I'm sure it will really start growing now! So, here is my first weekly pic...........


Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 12 weeks
Size of Baby: Plum
Total Weight Gain/Loss: 0
Maternity Clothes: Not yet
Gender: Can't wait to find out!
Movement: Not yet
What I Miss: Comfortably sleeping on my stomach
Cravings: No real cravings, I'm just always in the mood for pizza or mexican (those that know me know that's nothing new!!!)
Symptoms: Tired, especially at the end of the day; most of the queasiness has gone away
Best Moment This Week: Not having to take Ginger every 4 hours


I hope everyone is having a great week and thank goodness tomorrow is Friday, yay!!!!

No comments: