Sunday, November 15, 2009

Update & More Jewelry

I've been making some more jewelry lately. It is so nice to have a little time now and then to have a little hobby. I've made another necklace and earring set and two bracelets. Here are some pics:

This first one is blue and green. I already know exactly what I am going to wear it with and can't wait!


Here's a close-up... I had to make the bail out of a butterfly. I think it turned out really cute.



This is the butterfly bracelet. Hopefully I can wear it with a lot of different colors.


And last but not least, the green and purple bracelet.



Other than the usual work and school (for Wyatt), we've not been up to much. Wyatt did go on a 5 day fishing trip and just got home today. I really missed him and am glad he's home! The first day or two was nice to have some me time, but that didn't last too long. I know the dogs missed him too because they were so happy to see me when I got home each evening. They were definitly ready to go outside too!

Last Saturday, I received a letter from Trans States Airlines saying they were taking voluntary recalls. I got a little excited about the possibility of going back to the airlines and flying jets again. Unfortunately, they did not get the additional flying they thought they were going to get, so they aren't recalling any furloughed pilots after all. It's a little disappointing, but right now isn't exactly the most ideal time to go back to the airlines - with the holidays coming up and all. Also, it would/will be a paycut, so it's not going to be an easy decision to make, when I have to make it for real!

That's about all that's been going on with the Wagners.... I hope everyone has a wonderful week!!!

No comments: