Monday, October 27, 2008

Katy's Wedding

It has been a busy couple of weeks. We've been trying to get everything organized. We both had so much stuff to try to fit into the house that I already had full. Needless to say, we're having a garage sale to get rid of a lot of it!!!

On Saturday, one of my really good friends, Katy, got married. I worked with her at the bank and she was a bridesmaid in my wedding. It was a beautiful wedding, especially the bride. We both had the same photographer and florist, yet our weddings were completely different. Here are a few pictures from her wedding.

Katy coming down the aisle

The whole wedding party


Sand Ceremony

The kiss

Katy and I


They weren't very nice with the cake

Leaving for the honeymoon



1 comment:

Jessica said...

So glad to hear you two are doing well!! We should get together the next time we make it up to Tulsa. : )